addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Cinema Club Message Board › New Meetup: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2

New Meetup: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2

Greg
user 10863320
Seattle, WA
NOTE: Time and venue subject to change. Check back here about a week before the event.

We will be going to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part Two on opening night. In 2D. Last year, Part One played at the Metro, so I'm guessing they will show it there again this year. Of course, I'm willing to change the venue to a theater with a larger screen (Cinerama, for example, also showed it last year), but parking will not be as good.

Do I need to tell you what this is about? It's the conclusion to the Harry Potter movie franchise. Continuing where Part One left off, Harry must destroy Voldemort's remaining Horcruxes before he can face the evil wizard himself. Unfortunately, Voldemort has found one of the fabled Deathly Hallows--the Elder Wand, which was previously used by Albus Dumbledore.

I'll add more details (and links) as necessary, including the run time, as we get closer to the date, which means you have a little bit of time to re-read Book 7. ;-)

After the film ends, we'll meet up in the lobby before heading out to our customary post-film discussion. Perhaps one thing we can talk about is what impact the books and the movies have had on our lives. Just a thought. :-)

Click here for more details: http://www.meetup.com/seattle-cinema-club/events/23905601/­