addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Cinema Club Message Board › The Big Screen 70 MM Film Festival at Cinerama

The Big Screen 70 MM Film Festival at Cinerama

Greg
user 10863320
Seattle, WA
Post #: 34
Cinerama is showing several films in 70 mm for three weeks only (Week One ends tonight), after which time the reels will be returned to the Hollywood vaults.

They include:
Baraka (which is being hosted on Monday, October 10th)
The Sound of Music
Lawrence of Arabia (which I saw on Tuesday night, and is playing again tomorrow night)
Cleopatra
2001: A Space Odyssey (which I am hosting on Saturday, October 15)
My Fair Lady
West Side Story
South Pacific
Tron
...and more!

You can buy tickets in advance online at Cinerama's website (same price as at the door--no extra fees!) at http://www.cinerama.com/­. Better yet, you can print your tickets out at home to bring with you to the theater. Tickets are only $12: less than crappy 3D, yet a much better viewing experience!