Seattle Cinema Club Message Board › Snow and Carnage
The Metro is within walking distance of my house, so it could snow two feet before I'd be unable to get there. I realize, however, that most of you are not so lucky. Therefore, I'm going to continue to monitor the weather situation on Monday. If it looks like it would be unsafe to go to Carnage that night, then I will reschedule the meetup for Saturday night. My main concern is ice, as it's supposed to drop to freezing that night, though just barely. I will make my decision by 2 pm, so check your email by 2:30.
Does that sound okay?
Stay safe, everyone!