Seattle Cinema Club Message Board › APPLAUSE - opening at the Varisty Theatre Friday April 13th

APPLAUSE - opening at the Varisty Theatre Friday April 13th

Joseph A.
user 36607162
Huntington Beach, CA
Post #: 1
Hello all,

If any of you are interested in a film opening this weekend, I would like to suggest a film that is coming to the area called APPLAUSE.

On Friday April 13th, APPLAUSE, an award winning and critically acclaimed Danish film, will open to the Seattle area at the Landmark Varsity Theatre. It has garnered high praise from critics throughout the U.S. and moviegoers alike. The film has received such positive reactions largely because of the powerful performance by Paprika Steen. Steen's performance received much acclaim from film critics such as Roger Ebert, hailing it as "Extraordinary," and Karen Durbin of the New York Times, who called it, "One of the best screen performances of the year."

I highly recommend you check out this film. It has a great story and performances to match and is honestly one of the most moving films I have ever seen. I hope you enjoy it.