addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Cinema Club Message Board › Documentary Film Festival February 2007

Documentary Film Festival February 2007

Dawn
user 2916685
Seattle, WA
Post #: 10
Crossing Borders, The Northwest Folklife Documentary Film Festival will be showing films for 2 weekends in February. If you would like to suggest some films for events, then please feel free to post on the message board of send an email.

The documentary film festival info is on the Seattle International Film Festival website: http://www.seattlefil...­

The dates and location of the film festival are below.
Fri, Sat & Sun, February 9, 10 & 11, 2007
Fri, Sat & Sun, February 16, 17 &18, 2007
Nesholm Family Lecture Hall
at Marion Oliver McCaw Hall (Seattle Center)

I may not have much availability to attend the first weekend of the festival, but post your interests. I might be able to make some arrangements.

Dawn
Tom S.
user 3211556
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Hi Dawn---

This looks pretty cool---I don't know how much time I can commit, but the Spirit Wrestlers, Busting Out, the one on Norteno music and the ones on Canada and the border look really interesting---

Let me know how this develops---does it usually sell out?

Tom