addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Seattle Cinema Club Message Board › New Meetup: Crazy Heart 7 Gables, Saturday

New Meetup: Crazy Heart 7 Gables, Saturday

mary
user 5460435
Tucson, AZ
Announcing a new Meetup for Seattle Cinema Club!

What: Crazy Heart 7 Gables, Saturday

When: Saturday, January 16, 2010 4:00 PM

Where:
Seven Gables Theater
911 NE 50th, Seattle
Seattle, WA 98102
(206) 781-5755

Movie starts at 4:20. It's a small venue so getting a ticket in advance might be a good idea. I'll be in the lobby at 4pm, and I look like my picture. Once we move inside, I'll stand up occasionally until the lights go down to make it easier to find us. Afterwards if there is enough interest we can go to the Bombay Grill for drinks/whatever.

Jeff Bridges is a serious oscar contender for this one, so the internet buzz says:

Jeff Bridges (The Men Who Stare at Goats, The Big Lebowski) stars as the richly comic, semi-tragic romantic anti-hero Bad Blake in the debut feature film from writer-director Scott Cooper. Bad Blake is a broken-down, hard-living country music singer who's had way too many marriages, far too many years on the road and one too many drinks way too many times. And yet, Bad can’t help but reach for salvation with the help of Jean (Maggie Gyllenhaal), a journalist who discovers the real man behind the musician. As he struggles down the road of redemption, Bad learns the hard way just how tough life can be on one man’s crazy heart. Co-starring Colin Farrell and Robert Duvall.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­