Greg
user 10863320
Seattle, WA
Post #: 9
As SIFF will be upon us in a week and a half, I was just wondering what movies people were planning to see, and at what venues.

Here's the website: http://www.siff.net/f...­

I know a few movies were mentioned already, such as Ondine. I'm still waiting to hear what my meeting schedule will be like for the census, which I should get today. For right now, though, these are the films I'm planning on attending, along with one that I'm thinking of going to (in brackets):

[May 21: 10 pm Animation for Adults (SIFF Cinema)]
May 22 @ 7pm or May 23 @ 4:15pm: I Am Love (Egyptian)
May 25: 6;30 pm City of Life and Death (Neptune)
June 4: 7 pm Leaves of Grass (Egyptian)--Q&A with Edward Norton to follow
June 6 @ 9pm (Uptown Cinema) or June 13 @ 11:30am (Pacific Place): Ondine
June 12 @ 6 pm or June 13 @ 1:30pm: Last Train Home (Pacific Place)

Also, a couple of these movies are playing in Everett, so if anyone is from up there, or is planning on driving up there, let me know.
Greg
user 10863320
Seattle, WA
Post #: 10
And one more :-):

May 28: 7 pm Winter Bone (Egyptian)
gennaro
gennaro
Roma, RM
Post #: 1
Hi Greg,

why you do not post these as ideas or official meetup?
I think will help people to remember better
Greg
user 10863320
Seattle, WA
Post #: 11
Good idea! I'm on it. :-)
Connie The Dating ...
user 7106660
Seattle, WA
Post #: 11
For Sure I'll go see Edward Norton's "Leaves of Grass," and to be able to possibly meet him in person! Better Advice people to get their tickets ahead since it will sell out.
Greg
user 10863320
Seattle, WA
Post #: 12
Yes, the Leaves of Grass showing will probably sell out quickly. There's also a meet-and-greet before the film for $125 (which I won't be going to, sorry).
Lisa
user 10407208
Vashon, WA
Post #: 1
Hey SIFFers...
I am going today (5/21) at 4 to see Air Doll at the Neptune and I will be at the 10p.m. SIFF Cinema Adult Animation, as well. I hope to run into some other members there, and perhaps we can chat about the movie(s) over coffee at some point.
Best,
Lisa
A former member
Post #: 3
no doubt the bullfrogs in 3D tops my list especially when it costs less than the other 3D movies out there !