addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Seattle Cinema Club Message Board › Ed Norton's Leaves of Grass Screening Advance Sold Out!

Ed Norton's Leaves of Grass Screening Advance Sold Out!

Connie, Volunteer ...
user 7106660
Seattle, WA
Post #: 13
I tried to get advance tickets for Ed Norton's appearance, screening of "Leaves of Grass." All Advance tickets are Sold Out. You will need to get in line 1 hr ahead or more to get in for a Rush ticket. But there's still no guarantee of getting in. The SIFF ofc told me they will have only a handfull of Rush tickets since most likely everyone will show up for this screening. All other shows, I've been too seem to be very open, but get your tickets ahead of time at Pacific Place or at the SIFF ofc (on Harrison, 1 blk from Westlake) if you want to see a particular show.
Greg
user 10863320
Seattle, WA
Post #: 13
Thanks for the notice, Connie! Maybe I should have posted that meetup even further in advance. Still, if anyone is planning on waiting in line for rush tickets, let me know. Otherwise, I will leave right after I get me some Edward Norton photos. :-)

Last Train Home shouldn't sell out as quickly, but the director is coming, so anyone planning on coming to see that should plan accordingly.