Seattle Google Developer Group (GDG) Message Board General Q&A › Java developer needed to write web service training guide

Java developer needed to write web service training guide

Michael S.
user 10203922
Bellevue, WA
Post #: 4
I am looking for someone who is both a knowledgeable Java developer AND experienced writer to create a training guide for a web service search engine. The candidate will need to create the exercises, and code samples, needed for the training guide. The goal is to create a simple, concise, training guide which helps developers quickly understand how to use this web service. There is no need for writing complex applications or use cases.

This contract work will take approximately 2 weeks to do and needs to be completed around mid-January.

My company is located in downtown Bellevue and it will be necessary to come into the office at least several times a week to ask questions and review the project status but it is fine to do most of the work remotely.

A knowledge of .NET as well as Java would be nice, although not required.

If you are interested in this work please reply to resume at surkan.com and I can provide more details. A sample of previous technical writing will be required.

Thanks,
Michael Surkan