Seattle Web Design Message Board › need experienced Wordpress plugin developer to debug site

need experienced Wordpress plugin developer to debug site

Michael S.
user 10203922
Bellevue, WA
Post #: 10
I am looking for a Wordpress back-end guru who might be able to help us debug and fix a couple weird bugs we are facing with plugins on my www.PracticalPodcasting.com site. The s2membership plugin we are using has a re-direction issue (i.e. it doesn’t take you to the original page in the URL you were going to once you login) and the Facebook wpress plugin has some bugs working with IE 9 and Macintoshes (i.e. no one on a Mac can login using their Facebook ID).

I think these problems are due to bugs in the plugins. We have written to the community forums for these plugins and havent gotten any responses. We have been experimenting with other membership and Facebook connect plugins but have found varying problems with all the ones we've tried so far. Re-direction seems to be a nearly universal problem with membership plugins.

If you, or anyone you know, might be able to help us debug and fix these issues please write me at prop.ms at surkan.com.

Thanks,
Michael
A former member
Post #: 5
If you haven't already done so, post this on the meet up board for the Seattle Wordpress meetup. There are some great plugin devs who are part of the group.