addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Seattle Web Design Message Board › Lets re-build our Web Design group

Lets re-build our Web Design group

Steve
user 7655840
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Greetings,

My name is Steve Colberg and I am volunteering to help re-build the Web Design group. I have participated actively since when Rebecca hosted the meetings in the Greenwood area back in February 2007. Since then the membership has really grown but Rebecca and all of our most recent leaders have moved on. Meetup was actively seeking someone to help this group.

My experience is that groups acting together can have a better outcome than a bunch of individuals each working alone. So...will some of you please volunteer to assist with the leadership. The membership is diverse with both newbies and pros with a bunch of different interests; and although this is a Seattle-based group, Seattle's traffic patterns are tough. Please respond to this leadership appeal if you have an interest is setting either the venue(s), the topic(s) for discussion or the schedule of meetings. ...Or other immediate activity needs that you are thinking of.

Reply to me with the subject "SWD Leadership" and a brief description of yourself and what you would hope that we will be able to do. In keeping with that, here is a little more about me: I have worked with computers since the '60s in a variety of settings...analog, digital, micro (PCs), mainframe, programing, graphics, help-desk, networks, web hosting and operations. Now I am retired and I design and maintain about 30 web sites including hosting and most of the graphics. I have an immediate interest in QR codes and mobile web pages.

Grow or die,

Steve