addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Web Design Message Board › Free HTML5/CSS3 Training

Free HTML5/CSS3 Training

Jeremy F.
jeremyrfoster
Seattle, WA
Post #: 3
Hey gang, I joined the group a few weeks ago and haven't been able to attend yet. I plan to though. I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know about some free training coming up.

I am a developer evangelist at Microsoft, so it's my job to stay in close touch with the developer community and act as a resource to everyone as much as I can. I'm working a lot with Windows 8 right now and it's really exciting for HTML/JavaScript developers.

One of my colleagues, Doris Chen, is our HTML5 expert and she is going to be conducting a number of free training events on HTML5 and CSS3. These aren't specific to Windows 8 (or any other MS technology). One of them is in Redmond on April 27, 2012. If you want more information or would like to register, please visit this address.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter (@codefoster) or on my website/blog (www.codefoster.com), and always let me know if I can be a resource in any way.