align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Greater Seattle Witches Meetup Group Message Board › Pagan musicians north of Seattle

Pagan musicians north of Seattle

McGroover
McGroover
Everett, WA
Post #: 176
Hi everybody.
I drum and write for a pagan band based in Marysville that could use a good electric guitarist and another hand drummer. We have good players for hand drums, bass guitar, Irish harp, and keyboards. Also have a female alto, a female soprano, and a male tenor for vocals. If you or someone you can refer can rock to a hard gypsy sound with a jungle rhythm, please send me a message. Blessings, and thanks.
karen b.
user 87136022
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Hi I am looking for entertainment for Sat June 1st at the NW Alchemy Conference which will be at the Longhouse in Redmond Wa. Would you have a band available for that date? We are on a low budget so , how much would you be asking and would you be willing to trade for tickets to go to the event? Info is on www.spagyricus.com . thanks ! Karen please reply to 425 220 -2796