Seattle Yoga Group (Since 2007) Message Board › Women's Paint Dance, Chocolate & Wine Party!

Women's Paint Dance, Chocolate & Wine Party!

Matt
Hi Friends!

We are excited to announce our very first Women's Paint Dance! Paint Dancing is a new venue created solely for the purpose of openly expressing yourself in 2 totally different mediums - AT ONCE! (WE ARE GOING TO BE USING REAL PAINT NOT MARKERS)

During this event, you will be PAINTING and DANCING (at the same time) in my private art studio warehouse. I won't be there, because this unique event is being presented by women, for women! YIKES, THIS WILL BE FUN! :)

HUMAN CANVAS NIGHT! The Human Canvas theme has become very popular! Here's how it works. Grab an a old white shirt (or T-shirt) from your closet or visit the local thrift store and buy one. Toss it on and let EVERYONE at the party Paint on you like a Human Canvas while everyone dances and hangs out! If you are really feeling adventurous, wear some white pants, hats, gloves, shoes, accessories, you name it. Feel free to wear as much white you like! :)

CHOCOLATE AND WINE FROM AROUND THE WORLD!

Please consider bringing some wine or chocolate. Imagine all the fun we will have with a unique selection of chocolate and wine from around the world. If everyone brings just a little something, this will be a wonderful feast! Please bring anything you like. Every little bit helps, but what we really want, is your smile!

When: Friday, Oct 19th (from 8pm till 10pm)

Where: Matt Jones's studio warehouse behind Gasworks Gallery.

Why: To support local food banks!

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/yoga-472/events/84059482/­

When: Friday, October 19, 2012 8:00 PM

Where: Gasworks Gallery - Matt Jones's studio warehouse behind building
3816 Latona Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98105

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.