Seattle Active Dogs Meetup Group Message Board › Seattle's Indoor Offleash Park

Seattle's Indoor Offleash Park

A former member
Post #: 1
A new private Indoor dog park is coming to town!!

The park will feature a well maintained, safe, private indoor grass area plus a swimming pool designed for dogs along with self-service grooming bathtubs and a comfortable seating area for you to purchase refreshments and socialize.

Please take the short online survey(link below) and provide your valuable feedback to enhance the experience for both, you and your furry friends.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V82GCXG­

Thanks.
Laurel
user 12293297
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Any idea where this is going to be located?
A former member
Post #: 2
I think this is going to be somewhere near the Seattle Downtown Area.

I'll double check and respond to the thread.

Thanks for interestsmile!
A former member
Post #: 3
Just wanted to thank everyone who have taken the survey.

Based on some questions:
- location is still not finalized. Definitely someplace in Seattle with convenient access to parking.
- The park is scheduled to open this fall.

Thanks for the interest everyone.

-Supriya

[Survey still open: http://www.surveymonk...­ ]
Jaxdia
user 9243243
Tacoma, WA
Post #: 2
This sounds great. I certainly would go. My dog would love this. he is still getting use to water.But he will survive. He just had his first bath last week biggrin Shoulda been there. It was fuuuuunnnnny... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..
A former member
Post #: 5
Thanks for the support Cynthia smile

I hope others in Seattle feel the same way.

Baths can be tricky, my Lab is not a big fan either. But, he absolutely loves to swim, and I will arrange for doggy life jackets in all sizes so that others can get comfortable.

cheers!
Kat
user 8807178
Seattle, WA
Post #: 17
Hi, I am new to this group....
But I'd like to get a few folks together so we can get a time slot reserved for our pups at K9 Fun Zone. It is located on Nickerson (along the river side of Queen Anne hill near Fremont Bridge).

I am not sure how to get that organized... Or maybe someone has already done this.... But basically, I plan to try this indoor play spot and hope I can find some folks to share it with. Which means we need to figure out who wants in and try to pick times we can all go, then purchase a package and book our times.

ANYONE IN?