addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Seattle Active Dogs Meetup Group Message Board › hike this Saturday

hike this Saturday

user 10300739
Seattle, WA
Post #: 6
I have a "hiking with your dog in western Washington" trail book and may bust it out on Saturday since the glowing orb will be out in the sky, according to recent forecasts, and there's a deep wait list for the hike scheduled here. Let me know if anyone's interested in tagging along and we can potentially arrange something...
A former member
Post #: 2
I am on the waitlist, so interested in alternatives.
Jessica Rhae W.
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 17
I know it doesn't help the people on the March hike waitlist but I wanted to let you know that I will be scheduling a hike for April tonight or tomorrow.

Also, as a reminder, group members can add meetups by typing your event into the "Lets meetup and...." bar at the top of the home page. Those meetups will show up under the "events in the making" tab found at the top of the first upcoming event listed. Other members will be able to respond by selecting "count me in" so you know how many people are interested and will come to your event. You can contact me directly from my profile page if you have any questions.
user 10300739
Seattle, WA
Post #: 7
Thanks for the clarification, Jess. I'll do that next time. I'll bring my book when we finally hook up sometime for a hike so you can check it out--lots of good stuff in there. Cheers, Terris