Seattle Active Dogs Meetup Group Message Board › Help us test PetHub.com and get cheap pet insurance in the process

Help us test PetHub.com and get cheap pet insurance in the process

Tom A.
tomarnold2
Issaquah, WA
Post #: 1
Hmm.. I posted this as an event when probably it should have gone here. :-) Sorry gang. smile

So I talked to Meredith to make sure it was ok to share this with everyone. I started a company called PetHub.com over a year ago. Long story short: we signed a contract with a pet insurance company to include their insurance with our new Gold subscription.

Here's the deal: subscriptions just launched. They usually sell for $59.40/year ($4.95/month). Before we do broad ads, we want to make sure the call center can handle an influx of callers.

So, for this weekend only, we have a coupon for the first 50 Seattle Active Dogs members to get this insurance and Gold subscription for $50-off (or $9.40+tax). You also have the option of adding more pets for $5/pet/year.

COUPON CODE: SADMG819 (save $50) (http://PetHub.com/subscribe­-- applies to Gold only)

Details: the insurance covers $3,000 in vet bills for any injuries sustained by a dog or cat while lost (e.g. bites, broken limbs, etc.). It's affordable because it is "active" only when the pet is missing. The insurance is provided by PetFirst Healthcare, LLC.
--
We're a Seattle start-up which is why we're reaching out to you. We'd love your feedback. I know many of you already of our ID tags (the ones that can be scanned with an iPhone, etc.). Thank you in advance for any help and feedback you can provide!

-Tom

P.S. The call center is open until 6pm tonight (Friday) then again on Monday morning. You can order the subscription any time between now and Sunday but you can only activate the insurance today (before 6pm) or starting on Monday. Just want to be clear on that so no one gets grumpy with me. laughing
--
Here's some more info about PetHub's vision:
http://www.youtube.co...­