Seattle Active Dogs Meetup Group Message Board › Meetups Needed for Seattle Active Dogs!

Meetups Needed for Seattle Active Dogs!

Meredith
MeredithDinneen
Seattle, WA
Hi everyone! Now that summer is here again let's start having more meetups! The last one I planned had a low turnoput so I would love not only to get suggestions for places, activities but also have all of you consider planning a meetup in your area. The important thing is that we gather, meet new friends and that our active dogs get a chance to socialize!

Suggestions welcome,

best,

Meredith
A former member
Post #: 8
I always love Marymoor Park. It's still the best off-leash around for my dog and me, since it offers a variety of terrain and no "closed-in" feeling. I favor a later start-time (at least 11:00a.m.) for those of us coming from the Seattle side. Thanks for organizing!
Angela L.
Belle03gal
Sammamish, WA
Post #: 1
I just joined this group and was wondering if anybody had any new meetups planned. I adopted just over a month ago and am looking for fun things to do with other dogs.
A former member
Post #: 30
Mukilteo Off Leash Dog Park is scheduled to open October 27, 2012 ! We've been working so hard for almost three years to see this happen. Through donations/volunteers/gifts we can finally see the light! whoo hoo! So excited about this.

P.S. we still need help with work parties & donations ;) thanks

Kel
Jenny D.
DogGoneSeattle
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
How did the Mukilteo Dog Park grand opening go? I posted about it on my website www.DogGoneSeattle.com­. We are a bit far from there (in Greenlake) but will make the trip soon to check it out!