Joomla!® User Group Seattle Message Board Joomla! User Group Seattle Discussion Forum › Anyone interested in an online hangout as well?

Anyone interested in an online hangout as well?

Toolie
TechieToolie
Bellevue, WA
Post #: 5
We now have 86 members in our Joomla group, but only a handful of you at a time have been able to join us at any one meeting. The purpose of Meetups IS to get out our offices and connect with other human beings, but I wonder whether having the option of also getting together online would be beneficial. It might give some of you a chance to participate when getting to a live meeting is difficult.

I have a GoToMeeting account that could accommodate the entire group at once, if we wanted to meet that way. We would be able to switch from screen to screen and all see at the same time. Again, this "virtual meeting" would be in addition to our monthly get-togethers.

If you like the idea, chime in, but please be specific. Would you want a 15-minute tip followed by a discussion, or just focus on whoever needs help?

Please reply here in the forum. Thanks!

Toolie, your Meetup Organizer
A former member
Post #: 1
me me me!
Tessa M.
user 100502322
Group Organizer
Marysville, WA
Post #: 1
I would be interested in participating. :-)

These meetup times just doesn't work for me.

Tessa
Alan J.
AccessIPD
Gig Harbor, WA
Post #: 12
I'd be interested in a Hangouts type meeting. Hangouts is really good for collaboration.