add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Seattle OpenSource Linux Message Board › Need Network Design & Administration Internship

Need Network Design & Administration Internship

A former member
Post #: 10
Hey folks, I need to do an internship for the Network Design and Administration program at Seattle Central. I can be unpaid or paid, perhaps a small stipend, but certainly not required. If you have a network expansion or overhaul or just some grunt-level work you'd like to get done on the cheap, hit me up. I'm in school from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. M-Th and 9:00-10:00 a.m. on Fridays. I'd even consider weekends. I have very basic Cisco knowledge and some adeptness with sub-netting. I also have 22 years in the IT industry as a software engineer. I have intermediate skills at the Linux command line and a good general knowledge of the Linux filesystem. But most importantly, I'm fun to work with! OK, maybe that's not the most important thing to you, but it doesn't hurt!

Thanks for your attention.