Seattle OpenSource Linux Message Board › Full-Time PHP & HTML Developer For Cutting-Edge Risk Management Software
|A former member||
Tactical FLEX, Inc., the industry leader in developing information security tools, techniques and strategies is seeking a full-time PHP & HTML Developer to join our talented and dynamic team immediately. Headquartered in Seattle, we are a reputable, technologically driven company expanding and growing to new heights. Since 2003, Tactical FLEX, Inc. has been a growing force in transforming the threat management market with the development of Aanval. Currently, over 6,000 organizations around the globe use Aanval for their network security solution.
If you are an experienced PHP & HTML Developer with the desire to build and create high-performance software, please apply. Information security experience and project management experience are a bonus, not necessarily a requirement.
What you need for this position:
PHP (2+ years minimum)
HTML / CSS (2+ years minimum)
Preferred Skills (Optional)
Linux / Unix
Mac OS X
What you’ll be doing:
- Generating plans and schedules
- Collaborating, Designing, coding, testing and documenting development projects
- Planning, coordinating, and executing release plans, unit testing and QA
What’s in it for you:
- Awesome compensation package and other cool perks
- Huge growth opportunity
- Work with the latest technologies and open source software applications
- Fun, casual team environment - Have high visibility as a member of a core leadership group
Ideal candidate must be local and authorized to work in the U.S.
If interested in this awesome opportunity, please apply by sending your resume or profile to jobs [at] aanval.com immediately.
Edited by User 59,389,282 on Sep 10, 2012 8:25 AM