Seattle OpenSource Linux Message Board › For those who like Star Wars, Star Trek or real life space exporation:

For those who like Star Wars, Star Trek or real life space exporation:

Travis S.
user 64048442
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
I know this isn't the perfect direct target audience, but if you know anyone - I am exclusively for 6 positions with a company who is building spaceships! It's an amazing opportunity with a phenomenal organization: well funded, great pay, great benefits, good work-life balance and it's like working at mini-Nasa - except smarter people and more efficient.

There are 4 Developer positions (3 are Senior) of varying responsibilities, a Sr. Build Engineer (yes, you will also do the software for the rockets and launchpads), and a Technical Program Manager. They use a wide variety of technologies and languages (need Developers to be solid in C++ and/or Java), they work on Linux and Windows, and they are also implementing some big data tools. If you or someone you know are at all interested I would love to have a quick chat to see if it's worth more serious consideration. Give me a call at 425-460-6705.

Best,
Travis Sjostrom