align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Seattle Pluralsight Study Group Message Board › SPAs is complete, what's next? - would like your input.

SPAs is complete, what's next? - would like your input.

Gil C.
user 36916942
Seattle, WA
Greetings!

After a short six week run, we have completed the Single Page Application course.  If you attended, I hope you got some benefit from it.  If you couldn't attend, I hope to welcome you soon during the next course.

Speaking of which, although we are going to take a break for the rest of the year, I will like to put something in our calendars as early as possible.  I would like to resume the study group early in January and I would appreciate your input on what course to go through next.

To narrow things down, and make the selection easier, I've chosen 4 courses based on the feedback that I've gotten as new members join.  I'd like your input deciding which of the four we should pick first on 2013.

Please take a minute to cast your vote on the poll I put together at the meet up site:

http://www.meetup.com/emeraldcitypluralsightstudy/polls/693052/­

Have a wonderful holiday and happy new year.  Will see you on 2013

Gil