add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Seattle Pug Meetup Group Message Board › Stubborn pug marks in house!

Stubborn pug marks in house!

A former member
Post #: 2
Hey guys!

My pup, Sancho, has started marking in the house. He is housebroken, and hadn't been doing it for ages but has recently started up again. He is almost 6 years old but was fixed as soon as he was old enough (in hopes of preventing him from marking!!). I bought a wrap from PetSmart that velcros around his waist, to catch the pee and after a few times marking, I think he realized what was going on and stopped. However, I'm worried that if I allow him to go without the wrap, he will go right back to marking! Any tips? A good friend of mine is a pug owner, and said that hers are now outdoor dogs due to this reason (they have a heated pug mansion, spoiled boys!!) but that is not an option for Sancho. If it comes down to it, he will just be confined to the wrap!