MADISON VALLEY’S 2nd ANNUAL BASTILLE DAY FESTIVAL IS JULY 13
The neighborhood of Madison Valley will host its second annual “Bastille Bash” on Saturday, July 13. With increased demand and a larger event planned, the event organizers have expanded the event’s footprint on East Madison Street from 27th to 30th Avenue and down 29th off the main street.
From 3–8 p.m. guests will enjoy Bastille Day celebrations and indulge in the French lifestyle from Seattle’s European village.
Map-Schedule-Menu file now posted, click here !!
Check out the great line up of entertainment, eats, and chef demos. More info here:
Note: Most of the really good bites were gone by 5pm last yr, so come early. Wine tasting tickets also were gone in a few hours too; so buy in advance if you can. Tickets are available at the link above
French inspired food from some of the city’s most acclaimed restaurants!
- Northwest and French wine tastings.
- Complimentary spa services.
- One-day sidewalk sales.
- Giveaways and a variety of special offerings hosted by Madison Valley boutiques and businesses.
- Series of French music, burlesque dancers, troubadours, mimes, street actors, and more, scheduled over the whole event
- A variety of kids activities at participating businesses will entertain the little ones
Main Stage Entertainment Lineup
2:40–3:30 – French Trio (music)
3:45–4:15 – The Heavenly Spies, Jonny Boy & Tori Tiara, The Tribellas (dance)
4:20–5:10 – Vin Voleur (music)
5:20–6:10 – Nu Klezmer Army (music)
6:20–6:50 – Heavenly Spies, The Shanghai Pearl, The Tribellas (dance)
7:00 – Giveaway: Three Nights in Paris
7:10–8:00 – Jasmine Sage (music)
Chef + Garden Demo Line Up:
3:15-3:45 – Chef Cormac Mahoney, Madison Park Conservatory
3:45-4:30 – Growing French Herbs, City People’s Richard Greenberg
4:30-5:00 – Jim Drohman, Le Pichet and Café Presse
5:00-5:45 – Creating a French Garden, City People’s Richard Greenberg
5:45-6:15 – Chef Jason Wilson, Crush
6:15-6:45 – Cedar Grove Gardening & composting demonstration
6:45-7:15 – Chef John Platt, St. Cloud
Food & Wine Tickets:
Tickets for food and wine will be sold online in advance. Stay tuned for ticket sale information and dates!
- Food will be priced at $2.50, $5.00, $7.50 per bite and tickets can be purchased in $10 increments.
- Wine tickets include tastings at each wine station for $20 per person.
Come and enjoy the sunshine like you were in Paris.
Support a great cause for children.
Good Friends, Good Food, = A Great Time !
****FREE PARKING available on the street. !!!