addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Secret Handshake Message Board › Winnipeg Job opportunities

Winnipeg Job opportunities

Leanne S.
4letterw0rd
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 6
Canada's Web Shop is looking for an Online Marketing Consultant. Someone with a passion for SEO.

Check it out at the link below, or contact Secret Handshake member Matthew Shepherd if you have any questions!

http://www.thewebshop.ca/careers­
Leanne S.
4letterw0rd
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 7
FREELANCERS NEEDED!!!

Hey people, I've got a few agencies barking, they need our help.

- DMT grads
- graphic designers (print design, possibly with a knack for video)
- Developers (.net asp maybe even some Cold Fusion)

Leave a quick reply to this message if you're interested.
I'll connect you to the client and you can take it from there!
Luc D.
user 11974009
Winnipeg, MB
Post #: 1
I love video work :)
Ian M.
Heal
Winnipeg, MB
Hey Leanne,

I would love to get some more information. I guess I would fall into the first two categories.

Richard A.
user 11578880
Winnipeg, MB
DMT grad, understand DMT grad type things. Graduated last year
Stephen G.
user 11919956
Winnipeg, MB
I should also mention that - in general - if you're a developer and have any .net, javascript, php... skills you're wanted everywhere. I do mean everywhere - I know at least 3 major companies in Winnipeg that are in serious need to hire either freelance or full-time developer work. Take your pick :)

Example: Mars Hill Group is in deep-sea search currently.
Leanne S.
4letterw0rd
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 8
@Stephen - funny, MHG is one of the people who contacted me, hoping to connect with freelancers through Secret Handshake. Oh to be a dev person.... :)
Regan W.
user 12184385
Winnipeg, MB
I'm interested in any freelance dev work that's out there. I've done years of ColdFusion and PHP, and I now work on .NET and Java/JSP. I have two hours a night that I want to fill with work if possible. It's either that or spend time with my family :)

My website: http://www.wolfrom.ca...­
Ty J.
user 12171395
Winnipeg, MB
Post #: 3
FYI - We at MHG/BCG are looking for graphic designers too!
David R.
user 13585692
Winnipeg, MB
I am new to Winnipeg and am seeking out employment/freelance work.
I have done a lot of graphic design, but specialize in all 3D, compositing, lidar(3dscanning), modeling for cnc and 3dprinting. Some samples of my works can be seen here: http://3dsolutions.ca...­

-45 today... I guess thats my official welcome.
I hope to meet some of you on Thur :)

-D