add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Secret Handshake Message Board › The Death Show Saturday, Nov 19th

The Death Show Saturday, Nov 19th

Darren F.
Winnipeg, MB
Post #: 2
Hi Secret Handshakers. Those who've met me know that I'm a photographer. I'm part of an upcoming show and it would be great to see you there.

The Death Show

Today Is A Good Day To Die

The Death Show will open Saturday, November 19

Opening reception from 6-10 pm ~ Free Admission

Special performances by Marco Castillo followed by The Mariachi Ghost

After 10pm admission $10 at the door

"Step right up, step right up... Be amazed, be enchanted, be mystified, be amused! Don't be afraid to step right up!" "Art and Music!" "Get 'em right here!" "Ladies and Gentlemen, and Children of all Ages, the Death Show is about to begin!" This day we wish to present an art event like no other...for it is Art that often show us how deeply, and how varied, it feels to be part of this great, big wonderful circus called life."

This is a group show, curated by Wanda Luna, with 7 local artists participating in a variety of different genres and mediums.

The Death Show is about not only remembering and honoring our dead, but celebrating them. A Day we will celebrate living. The Death Show isn’t a show for mourning. It’s a day to commemorate life and an event where we pay tribute to those we have loved and lost in the tradition that we have made our own with music, art, food and friends.

Participating artists include

Miriam Castillo Zuñiga, Kami Goertz, Marilyn Pankratz, Christopher Wood, Ken P Smooth, Darren Fast, and J.P. Roy