South Eastern CT Adventures Message Board › SECTA Meeting Debrief

SECTA Meeting Debrief

Erin
user 10660540
Group Organizer
Mystic, CT

Hi SECTA Adventurer’s !!

We had an amazing turning at the planning meeting yesterday.  11 members showed up, here are the attendee’s names (in alpha order) for the record: Bill, Erin, Joan, John, John C, Loretta, Lynn, Marcus, Rebecca, Sean, and Stephanie.  I would like to thank you for your great input, participation, idea’s, and enthusiasm J

We are all excited about upcoming events for this year and will be doing some investigations on exciting events that are free and some that may have a cost involved.  I would like to remind you that YOU TOO can list your favorite activity and enjoy it with other’s who like to do the same, simply go to our site and click on the link “Schedule a New Meetup”, contact me if you need some help!!!

Just some reminders about the great features of the Meetup site that is available to us (how lucky we are!)

-         **Message Board – located in the ‘Discussions’ link. Read about event comments, etc. You may also advertise something to sell or buy, so take advantage of this!!!. Maybe you have an extra kayak for others to borrow or maybe you are looking to borrow a kayak!!

-         Membership Perks – this is agreements for discounts, etc with other organizations (see left side of main page)

-         Sponsorship – I am in process of networking.

-         Photos – Awesome photo’s of our Meetups, a great way to reminisce.

-         Members Link – check out who joined our site.

Lastly, I would like to mention that the Leadership team is available to you for any questions, etc.

Have fun and be safe!  Erin