Demonstrate your clever problem solving and lateral thinking skills with 9 hours of hands on[masked] wireless hacking. The workshop has been designed to challenge the student to prove practical ability in identifying, analyzing, obtaining encryption keys and attacking different wireless network implementations with the goal of understanding the latest attack vectors in the industry.
- wireless information gathering of a vulnerable wireless spectrum.
- Circumvent wireless network access restrictions in order to gain privilege access.
- Identify / Crack the various wireless security implementations of WEP, WPA, and WPA2.
- Understand and implement wireless man in the middle attacks as seen 802.11.
- Gain practical experience in the use of open source tools in order to assess, document and penetrate wireless networks.
This is an intermediate level workshop not for the faint of heart and will require some experience with TCP/IP, networking concepts, Linux, Nmap and Windows.
Please note that you must submit payment of $150.00 to [masked] before RSVPing.