Who is this Meetup for?
- People who know (or want to learn) that their best advice comes from their own guidance.
- People who are shy/withdrawn and want to come out.
- People who have the idea that their relationship to their emotions profoundly affects their life.
- People who want to learn to increase their confidence, inner strength and presence of being.
- People who want to learn how to speak their truth.
- People who read our description and feel moved.
There is a part of us that knows the truth we are unable to speak and live. A part that gently and quietly keeps reminding us until we are ready to hear and act. What does it take to speak what you know is true? What does it take to listen to and trust what you know inside?
- Do you know something has to change in your life but you feel stuck on how to start?
- Do you have trouble trusting yourself or making decisions?
- Are you seeking guidance on something and would like to get in touch with the answers within?
- Do you have something you want to communicate to someone, yet you need clarity and practice to share it in an effective way?
- Do you sometimes feel like you just want to scream, cry or just vent about something without judgment or being made wrong?
- Do you need another person to listen to you and hold a safe and confidential space?
- Do you feel extra sensitive and easily annoyed or angered and don’t understand why?
- Do you have a big life change happening and have a lot of feelings about it?
- Do you feel alone in your difficulties?
- Feel silly or humiliated and would feel better to know that others feel the same way?
It takes an environment free of judgment and unwelcome input. It takes safety and support to explore the parts of us we keep in-check or out of sight because we don’t know what would happen if they came out. Or, we think we know what would happen and are afraid to even look at it, even though we know how much it is affecting our lives.
It is crucial for our health and well being to be able to speak the truth. It is also the foundation of strong, healthy relationships. The greatest peace and well being is waiting for us on the other side of our fear to tell the truth and feel our feelings. If we don’t set time aside, it just doesn’t happen, and we suffer. We loose touch with ourselves.
Speaking the Truth In Life & Relationships is a specialized environment designed to make it easier to say the things we know we need to say -- to feel strong and alive, the way we know we can.