London Selenium Meetup Group Message Board › Role for tester with solid Selenium/Webdriver skills

Role for tester with solid Selenium/Webdriver skills

Nathan B.
nathanbain
Redwood City, CA
Post #: 76
Hi,

I am currently looking for a tester with good Selenium/Webdriver skills and experience.

It doesn’t matter if you want to use Java, C#, Ruby or whatever variant of Selenium you are familiar with – the most important thing is your ability to write effective and maintainable test automation code. This means that you will be able to prove your ability to write code that is not simply recorded in Selenium IDE and translated to your language of choice. A reasonable grasp of programming is required.

The role is with a large media company in central London. It’s initially a short term contract, although it will lead to a longer term role if you can prove yourself capable.

Role is only open to those who are resident in the UK and have permit to work here. No agencies please.

Leave your details here or contact me through my profile.

Thanks..

Nathan
Amar
user 11867593
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hi Nathan,

I am currently looking for work, I was previously working as a selenium automation tester in central london. I would like to know more about this role. Can you please contact me and we can discuss this role.

My email address is amargd@gmail.com Mobile number: 078836554412