London Selenium Meetup Group Message Board › Web Tester - Social Media - Work by the Sea - Help Introduce Automation
I'm currently looking for an experienced web tester come and join me on the south coast. We are introducing Test Automation utilising Cucumber/Selenium Webdriver so those skills on-top of solid manual testing is what I'm looking for. Be involved right from the start of our automation journey. This is us...
A bit about us
Brandwatch is one of the world’s leading social media monitoring applications. We help customers from all across the globe discover, understand and respond to comments made about them on the web in real time.
We have built a team of the brightest developers and built our own web crawler, text analysis engine and web-based user interface. Continuing our rapid expansion we are looking for an experienced Web Tester to join our Quality Assurance team. Working closely with the rest of the QA team and software developers, you will play an active role throughout the whole development process.
What you'll be doing:
1. Work with the developers to understand new requirements and functionality
2. Create and execute manual test plans, using a combination of web browsers
3. Create, execute and maintain automated test scripts
3. Report issues and help developers to resolve them
4. Ensuring Release deadlines are met
5. Maintaining the regression suite of test scripts
What you'll need:
1. A good (1:1 or 2:1) university degree
2. Good understanding of QA processes (BDD, Agile or similar) and the wider development life-cycle
3. Previous hands-on experience of Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber or similar automated testing software
3. 3 years + commercial web-based testing
4. Intermediate knowledge of a range of web browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) and operating systems (Windows, Linux, MacOSX)
3. ISEB\ISTQB Foundation Level Certificate
6. Great communication skills and attention to detail
Experience of the following is a big help:
1. Usage of Test Management Tools (HP Quality Centre or similar)
2. Familiarity with Ruby
3. Experience with JIRA or similar
Salary up to 35k, depending on skills and experience.
What we offer:
* Private health insurance
* Monthly and yearly bonuses
* New, modern offices with free drinks and snacks right next to Brighton Train Station
When do we need you:
As Soon As Possible
How to let me know your interested:
Edited by Lee McGeever on May 10, 2012 11:09 AM