San Francisco Selenium Meetup Group Message Board › Hot Jobs Update: Riverbed seeking Software Engineer UI, San Francisco or Sun
|A former member||
Do you like working on complex web development projects?
Do you have empathy for the people who use your products?
Do you lead by example?
We’ve got the job for you.
Click http://recruit.trovix... to apply.
Riverbed is the market leader in WAN Optimization. We change the way people work by making communication up to 100 times faster. You’ll be working on serious software that over 80 of the 100 biggest global companies put in the core of their networks.
We have openings for Software Engineers in the team that designs and implements the web management console. You’ll work across teams with product managers, backend engineers, and QA, to drive the development of your product through the release cycle.
Full-time, San Francisco or Sunnyvale, CA
• Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent experience.
• Demonstrable excellence in at least one programming language.
• Experience overseeing all aspects of the release cycle including resource estimates, design documents, code reviews, test plan reviews, and bug tracking.
• Leadership experience.
• Passion for UI/UX and empathy for users.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• “Can do” attitude and an aptitude for learning new things.
• Can work on your own but know when to ask for help.
• Web development experience.
• Portfolio of previous design or implementation work.
Riverbed Technology (NASDAQ: RVBD) is a San Francisco-based company. We feature an attractive compensation package including salary, stock options, employee stock purchase program, 401(k) matching, and comprehensive benefits. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer, M/F/D/V.