San Francisco Selenium Meetup Group Message Board › NIIT is hiring Sr. Automation Engineers (Foster City, CA)

NIIT is hiring Sr. Automation Engineers (Foster City, CA)

A former member
Post #: 3
We are looking for Sr. Automation Engineers to work with us Foster City, CA

Qualifications:
* Experience with automated testing and test frameworks design - QTP/Selenium/Silktest. Understanding or work with Python is a huge plus.
* Experience in reviewing product requirements and design, creating test plans, and testing scalable, distributed, fault-tolerated web based applications
* Experience in testing of server-side components/API frameworks/UI web browsers
* Agile/Iterative development methodologies testing techniques
* Solid programming skills using Java, Perl and shell scripting Knowledge of open-source testing suites.
* Automated testing background including experience with Linux/Unix, Windows, Mac, J2EE, JSP, Java, HTML, XML, RDBMS, search engines, and web related technologies Experience testing Web applications
* Knowledge of Database concepts and SQL, Unix commands, ability to parse and interpret logs
* Solid understanding of HTTP, HTTPS protocols, JavaScript and XML (XML Schemas, XPath, XSLT, etc.)
* Self-motivated individual with the ability to work under minimal supervision
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
* Ability to build relationships, collaborate with and influence cross-functional teams in a dynamic, demanding environment
* BS/BA in Computer Science or related
Please call 770-290-6099 for more information.
Frisco Del R.
FriscoDelRosario
San Mateo, CA
Post #: 2
You'd have to work with me, and it's possible they'd make you my boss, or at least the first person I'd consult in case I broke something. Again.