San Francisco Selenium Meetup Group Message Board › Hot New Job!
|A former member||
Like fast paced development?
Want to build cool web apps?
Want to work the latest open source tools?
We have the right job for you.
Click http://recruit.trovix... to apply.
You’ll be building tools for serious software development for products that over 80 of the 100 biggest global companies put in the core of their networks. We understand that you need just enough of the right processes, so you’ll take part in code and design reviews. You will be able to take advantage of the latest open source tools and be empowered to give back to the open source community. And most importantly, you’ll have new challenges at every turn.
We’re a fun group that feels more “Web 2.0” than “Big Company.” You can run Mac OS, Windows, or Linux with double monitors and your favorite ergo keyboard – we don’t care, as long as it fits your style. It’s not surprising that we were voted one of the 2011 best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal.
• Help us develop the next generation of internal tools and infrastructure to support our Engineering organization
• Develop Django/jQuery based Web applications and design their user interfaces
• Document and track your work and participate in code and design reviews
• Support our existing infrastructure
• Contribute to open source projects like Bugzilla
• 2+ years developing web applications or QA tools and automation
• Must be solid in Python or Perl and preferably both
• BS in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or a related area
• Solid attention to detail
• Strong customer focus
• Must be able to work alone and as part of a team
• Must be able to give and receive constructive criticism
• Have excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills
• Prefer a candidate with experience with any or all of the following: Python, Perl, Shell scripting, Django, jQuery, SQL (MySQL)
• Linux system administration a plus
• Ability to be creative, efficient and productive with minimal supervision or guidance
Riverbed Technology (NASDAQ: RVBD) is a San Francisco-based company. We feature an attractive compensation package including salary, stock options, employee stock purchase program, 401(k) matching, and comprehensive benefits. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer, M/F/D/V.