San Francisco Selenium Meetup Group Message Board › Houston anyone?
Alert Logic, based in the Galleria area of Houston, TX, is seeking to hire a QA Automation Engineer for our growing DevOps team. The QA Automation Engineer will be involved early in the design process, in order to ensure that testability is given careful consideration in the development of new features.
• Writing object oriented code to do automated testing
• Integrating with automated regression test suites
• Building and maintaining automation framework
• Configuring test environments
• Performing complex test data loads
• Passion for breaking stuff
• 3+ years’ experience in testing and software development roles
• Knowledge of generally accepted test methodologies and standard test phases
• Ability to code in an Object Oriented Language
• Ability to code in an Xunit environment (Junit or PHPunit)
• Ability to write scripts that construct automated system tests
• Ability to read product code in several programming languages with the objective of writing tests that exercise both the main intent as well as corner cases.
• Working knowledge of Linux
• Bachelor’s degree in CS, CE or other technical field.
• Ability to write test code in either PHP or Erlang. Experience with Selenium
• Experience working with Software / Platforms / Infrastructure as-a-service cloud environments
• Familiarity with application security technologies
• Experience testing on high throughput, high availability server software
Qualified? Please apply through our candidate portal!