San Francisco Selenium Meetup Group Message Board › Multiple Full Time Automation Engineer opportunities at Linden Lab|Second Li
|A former member||
We have Automation Test Engineer openings for Viewer, Core, Web, Build and QA. Below is the job description for QA, please see me or website for additional openings!
You can email me for additional information- email@example.com
Automation Test Engineer, QA
Are you a skilled QA-oriented Automation Engineer with experience working with cross-functional teams? Are you a self-starter and a highly motivated individual who gets things done, and makes an impact wherever you work? If so, Linden Lab, creator of the virtual world Second Life, has an immediate need for a talented QA Automated Test Engineer. This opportunity is for individuals with strong automation skills, with proven experience building automated test frameworks and supporting QA team's in their uses. An ideal candidate enjoys working in a collaborative environment and has a strong sense of responsibility and accountability for themselves and for their team members. So, if you like to build systems which test other systems, enjoy integrating test automation into continuous build environments, are passionate about improving the Second Life experience and are smart, creative and passionate, then you might be a Linden!
* Ensure that tests that the being developed get run and provide feedback to developers and QA.
* Support the QA team in their efforts to automate testing of Second Life and its various sub systems.
* Build and maintain automated systems to run tests and track the results.
* Develop reporting, monitoring and metric based tracking of test results
* Experience writing Unit, Integration and System tests.
* Experience with version control systems required, including Subversion and Hg.
* Experience with software build systems required.
* Experience with scripting languages such as Python, UNIX shell, DOS batch required.
* Experience with GUI, system and performance based automation required.
* Familiarity with Selenium a plus.
* Basic familiarity with UNIX system administration required.
* Basic familiarity with C/C++ required. Development experience with C++ extremely beneficial.
* Experience with database (MySQL) use and administration beneficial.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelors of Science in Computer Science and 5 years of professional experience, or equivalent.
Please email your resume in PDF, RTF, HTML, or ASCII text format to the address below. If you wish to enclose a cover letter, please include it in the body of your email message.
* Position Listings
Tao of Linden Peace Crane
Read more about the work philosophies that drive us at Linden Lab.