addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Self Discovery Center | Message Board › carpool to Amrit yoga retreat memorial weekend

carpool to Amrit yoga retreat memorial weekend

A former member
Post #: 2
Is there anyone else going to Northern florida - Amrit yoga retreat. I am going on Friday may27th morning and offer a carpool in my car. call me on (510)717-2347. or email to Margarita, but call is better.
it si "Zero stress zone' 2 days retreat, one of most affordable in this center.