addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Self Discovery Center | www.selfdiscoverycenter.com Message Board › Reminder - Astrology Transit Support Group this Wednesday, Nov. 7, at 7:00 P

Reminder - Astrology Transit Support Group this Wednesday, Nov. 7, at 7:00 PM - Hope to see you there!

Michelle G.
MichelleGregg
Atlanta, GA
Hi All,

This comes as a reminder that our Astrology Transit Support Group meets this coming Wednesday evening - Nov. 7, 2012 at the Self Discovery Center at the corner of Springdale Road and South Ponce De Leon.

Please don't forget that the first time you attend this group it's FREE!

Michelle’s Transit Support Group
(or Through Astrology and Community, Explore and Understand Your Moments of Impact,
Your Daily Oooohs! and Aahhhs!, and Learn How to Move Forward with Confidence)

No knowledge of astrology is required. This is a fun learning experience every month!

1st Meeting is FREE /

$20 per meeting after your first meeting /

1st Wednesday of Every Month/

Self-Discovery Center
1315 S. Ponce de Leon Ave, Atlanta

7 PM until 8:30 PM    
Register 24 Hours in Advance:
astrology@michellegre­gg.com

1. Email me at astrology@michellegre­gg.com at least one day prior to the scheduled meeting.
2. Include name, contact info, birth date, birth place (city, country) and birth time, and I will print your birthchart with current transits to use in the group.

In the spirit of sharing our moments of impact (when you experience a catalyst and know your life is changing) as well as our daily ups and downs(those regular joys and frustrations that require you to make adjustments), please join me for a monthly Transit Support Group!

Hope to see you there!

IF YOU ARE ATTENDING please email your birth info ASAP so that you will have your chart with transits to use in the class. I need this info by 3 PM on Tuesday, Nov. 6. Email: astrology@michellegregg.com­

Happy Voting tomorrow! Mercury is Retrograde, so you might expect delays at the polls (plan accordingly) and then delays with the vote counting.

Hope to see you soon!

Michelle
astrology@michellegregg.com
www.michellegregg.com