It's time for HALLOWEEN again! Woohoo! We always have a great time with the costume contest. Just be sure to get there early. We have the contest at 2:30pm so we don't have to keep wrestling the pugs back into costume. It'll to be a great time as usual! RSVP today!!
We meet in the Abbott Building on the Wayne County Fairgrounds. It is round/octagonal building directly across from the camping office as you drive in. We have to "Pass the Hat" to cover the new $60 building rental at our new location. Please help out as you can. We can let all the Pugs play together off-leash inside the building. All you have to do is relax and socialize with the other Pug Parents... and clean up their messes of course. ;-)
POTTY YOUR PUG: Please be sure to walk and potty your dog (especially the boys) just before bringing them in. We need to reduce the amount of marking that goes on inside as much as possible.
CHAIRS: We will have a good number of chairs available but can't guarantee one. If you require a chair, please bring one with you. Of course, it is always OK and a preference for many to sit on the floor and play with the pugs. Your choice!
DONATIONS: Donations will be accepted to cover the rental fees we pay. All excess donations will be passed along to the Pug Rescue Network.
REFRESHMENTS: If you would like to help out by bringing any of the following, please include that information in your RSVP: Drinks, Human Treats, Paper Plates, Napkins, Paper Towels, Cleanup Bags.
MANAGED PUG TREATS:
1) Only 2-3 families will bring group treats to each meetup.
2) To volunteer, please email me.
3) Leave other treats at home unless you need one for a specific diet.
4) RED RIBBON POLICY: I will have matching red ribbons available to tie on your dog's collar. Unless it's your own, don't give a treat to a dog wearing the red ribbon.
5) If any pug or person coming to a meetup has a severe food allergy of any kind, please make me aware of it now so that we can avoid a problem altogether.
For the meetup:
Please contact me if you're interested in bringing treats.