Announcing a new Meetup for The Downriver Pug Play Group!What
: November "Turkey" Pug-N-PlayWhen
: Sunday, November 21,[masked]:00 PMWhere
23271 Eureka Rd
Taylor, MI 48180
Happy Thanksgiving!! We alll give thanks for the pugs we love. Give them a day of play. Don't miss out on the fun. RSVP today!!GENERAL INFO:
We meet in the Taylor PetSmart in a gated off area so that we can let all the Pugs play together off-leash. All you have to do is relax and socialize with the other Pug Parents... and clean up their messes of course. ;-) POTTY YOUR PUG:
Please be sure to walk and potty your dog (especially the boys) just before bringing them into PetSmart. We need to reduce the amount of marking that goes on as much as possible.CHAIRS:
PetSmart has very few chairs. If you require a chair, please bring one with you. Of course, it is always OK and a preference for many to sit on the floor and play with the pugs. Your choice!DONATIONS:
Donations will be accepted to cover the minor fees we pay. All excess donations will be passed along to the Pug Rescue Network.REFRESHMENTS:
If you would like to help out by bringing any of the following, please include that information in your RSVP: Drinks, Human Treats, Paper Plates, Napkins, Paper Towels, Cleanup Bags.MANAGED PUG TREATS:
1) Only 2-3 families will bring group treats to each meetup.
2) To volunteer, please email me.
3) Leave other treats at home unless you need one for a specific diet.
4) RED RIBBON POLICY: I will have matching red ribbons available to tie on your dog's collar. Unless it's your own, don't give a treat to a dog wearing the red ribbon.
5) If any pug or person coming to a meetup has a severe food allergy of any kind, please make me aware of it now so that we can avoid a problem altogether.For the meetup:
Please contact me if you're interested in bringing treats.
RSVP to this Meetup:http://www.meetup.com/downriverpugs/calendar/15436885/