Announcing a new Meetup for The Downriver Pug Play Group!
What: September Pug-N-Play
When: September 21,[masked]:00 PM
Where: Click the link below to find out!
Meetup Description: It's back to school again. Be sure to save time for your Pug's favorite Pug-N-Play!!
REMEMBER...We'll have a photographer at this meetup.
You can get that perfect Christmas card shot ready to go early this year!
We meet in the Taylor PetSmart in a gated off area so that we can let all the Pugs frolic and play together off their leashes. All you have to do is relax and socialize with the other Pug Parents?. and clean up their messes of course. ;-)
AS YOU RSVP: Please be sure to include FIRST NAMES of every person and pug coming with you in the comments area so I can have a name tag ready and track the number of people at our event.
CHAIRS: PetSmart has very few chairs. If you require a chair, please bring one with you. Of course, it is always OK and a preference for many to sit on the floor and play with the pugs. Your choice!
DONATIONS: Donations will be accepted to cover the minor fees we pay. All excess donations will be passed along to the Pug Rescue Network.
REFRESHMENTS: If you would like to help out by bringing any of the following, please include that information in your RSVP: Drinks, Human Treats, Paper Plates, Napkins, Paper Towels, Cleanup Bags.
1) Only 2-3 families will bring group treats to each meetup. Predetermined by volunteer list.
2) To volunteer, email me to get yourself on the list. I will try my best to accommodate special date requests for pug birthdays and such. I will notify and remind you of your treat date.
3) Leave other treats at home unless you need one for a specific diet.
4) RED RIBBON POLICY: I will have matching red ribbons available to tie on your dog's collar. All members of the group are to recognize that signal as a request for, "Please, no treats." Unless it's your own, don't give a treat to a dog wearing the red ribbon.
5) If any pug or person coming to a meetup has a severe food allergy of any kind, please make me aware of it now so that we can avoid a problem altogether.
For the September Meetup:
Please contact me if you're interested in bringing treats to a future meetup.
Learn more here:http://pug.meetup.com/638/calendar/8565729/