Announcing a new Meetup for The Downriver Pug Play Group!
What: March "Shamrock" Pug-N-Play
When: Sunday, March 21,[masked]:00 PM
23271 Eureka Rd
Taylor, MI 48180
St. Patty's Day is so much one!
There's no green beer but we'll have lots of fun at the Pug-N-Play!
Come on out and join us. GENERAL INFO:
We meet in the Taylor PetSmart in a gated off area so that we can let all the Pugs play together off-leash. All you have to do is relax and socialize with the other Pug Parents... and clean up their messes of course. ;-) CHAIRS:
PetSmart has very few chairs. If you require a chair, please bring one with you. Of course, it is always OK and a preference for many to sit on the floor and play with the pugs. Your choice!DONATIONS:
Donations will be accepted to cover the minor fees we pay. All excess donations will be passed along to the Pug Rescue Network.REFRESHMENTS:
If you would like to help out by bringing any of the following, please include that information in your RSVP: Drinks, Human Treats, Paper Plates, Napkins, Paper Towels, Cleanup Bags.MANAGED PUG TREATS:
1) Only 2-3 families will bring group treats to each meetup.
2) To volunteer, please email me.
3) Leave other treats at home unless you need one for a specific diet.
4) RED RIBBON POLICY: I will have matching red ribbons available to tie on your dog's collar. Unless it's your own, don't give a treat to a dog wearing the red ribbon.
5) If any pug or person coming to a meetup has a severe food allergy of any kind, please make me aware of it now so that we can avoid a problem altogether.For the meetup:
Please contact me if you're interested in bringing treats.
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/downriverpugs/calendar/12662439/