Join your fellow libertarians and meet the Libertarian Candidate for Governor, Adrian Wyllie at the Sanford 'Alive After 5' street party event in Downtown Sanford. In January there will be a chili Cook-Off, so if you can
The Libertarian Party of Seminole County will have a table and we will be participating in the following events:
1) Voter registration drive!
2) Candidate Petition drive for any State or County Libertarian candidate
3) Medical Marijuana Petition Drive
4) Red Light Camera Education for the Public
5) Fully Informed Jury Information for the public
6) Municipal Video Surveillance Cameras
7) Stingray Cell Phone Tapping Devices Used by Municipalities
We are always looking for volunteers to help man the table, so come on out and give us a hand! It's only for three hours. Contact David Leavitt at[masked] if you want to volunteer to help out.
For more information about the alive After 5 street party event, please check out http://www.sanfordwelcomecenter.com/?page_id=21 Tickets are $7 but include food and beverage sampling throughout the event!
For more information about Adrian Wyllie, please visit http://wyllieforgovernor.com/