Silicon Valley Semantic Technology (SVST) Group Message Board › Invitation from the Seattle Semantic Technical Group

Invitation from the Seattle Semantic Technical Group

Jill M.
JillMcRae
Seattle, WA
Post #: 29
Hi’s from your sister group in the Northwest! We know that many of you come through our area as the year wears on and wish to extend to you invitations to drop in and see us when you come up to the beautiful (and damp of late) Seattle area. Our group ranges from a few at times to quite a crowd, and we meet in both the east side (Bellevue/Redmond) and Seattle area. We will meet you anywhere from small coffee shops to our sponsored Meetup location at The Landing – beside University of Washington next to University Village.

You are also welcome to share your semantic experience with us - the dais and podium are open as well as a comfortable table with coffee (or tea, if you please ;D). Please feel free to let me (or Bobbin) know, and we will gather the group for you. As I visit the Bay Area, I will be sure to stop in and see you – maybe even give a talk.

Seattle Semantic Technology Group

Sincerely,
Jillian