Silicon Valley Semantic Technology (SVST) Group Message Board › Informal meetup this Wednesday?

Informal meetup this Wednesday?

Wil
Howdy all, it looks like the Semantic Technology Conference is already upon us. It was mentioned when we last met that it would make sense to schedule this month's meetup to coincide with the conference. Since a) I didn't get around to scheduling this until today and b) I would imagine conference attendee's might want to relax and possibly talk about something other than Sem Web stuff after a full day of it ;), I thought it might make sense to add an additional, very informal meetup for this Wednesday around 8pm. I'm not too familiar with SJ, but I noticed there is a Gordon Biersch around the corner from the Fairmont, so I figured we could meet there and people can have dinner/beer/whatever and chat for a while. I'm unfortunately unable to attend the conference, but I would encourage anyone who's there bring along interested parties. Also, please let me know of any forums that I could post in to reach attendees without (excessively) spamming others.
I would like to have a chance to schedule something a little more structured- maybe a presentation- for the 30th, but if people would just like to shift this month's meetup a week forward then who am I to stand in the way of democracy?
Please respond with any comments, alternate time/location suggestions, etc. I will try to fix the time and location by tomorrow morning.

Thanks, and hope to see all of you soon!

,Wil