Wil
Hi all, I wanted to (hopefully) start a thread for time/place/agenda suggestions on the June meetup. I've currently got it scheduled for 7:00pm on 6/27 at Vino Locale near University & Kipling. I don't have anything special lined up, so at the moment it looks like kicking back for good food/wine/informal discussion. If that's what people want, then we can keep it that way. BUT. . .

The plan was the same for the last meetup, and I was the only one who showed up (!). No doubt the meetup.com phenomenon is in full effect here, but if you have any suggestions for how to make these meetups more compelling, please let your voice be heard! We'll probably have to be more accurate with our RSVP's before we start inviting outside guests to present or do a little Q&A; maybe someone in the group would like to do a presentation, even if the room might not be full ;)?

My plan is to try one more of these if I don't hear anything back on the mailing list- if the attendance is near-zero and I don't hear much feedback on the mailing list, I will probably hand off the organizing duties to someone else until there is more interest.

Thanks for getting this far. :)

,Wil