Lotico Washington Semantic Web Message Board › Machine Learning Scientist for an MIT startup
Our startup is looking for a Machine Learning Scientist, who will work on designing machine learning methods that extract and match valuable bits of information, based on a large, varied collection of datasets.
We offer a comfortable, friendly, non-corporate environment, with zero time-wasting overhead.
Please feel free to forward to all interested parties. Other positions, including internships, can be found at http://localot.com/wo...
- Building the Next Big Thing in the world of understanding, matching, and facilitating online transactions.
- A funded, revenue generating startup. Well known investors, including the US Federal Government.
- Founders are MIT PhDs; located in Cambridge, MA.
- Young company, lots of creative freedom and exciting problems.
Your work will help lots of people (as in, social impact. Everybody says that; in our case it's actually true).
- designed and implemented scalable solutions that involved processing large quantities of text.
- a working knowledge of machine learning, ranking, and matching algorithms.
- a background in statistics, IR, and data mining
- Fast and disciplined coder who writes clear, fast production code in C++ and Java (and ideally R and Matlab)
- Comfortable with databases as well as Lucene and Solr.
- (Ideally) Located in the Boston area.
- Interested in working full-time.
If this is you, leave your desk and come work with us.
Starting date: Now.
Location: Cambridge, MA
Contact: jobs (at) localot.com