New York SEO/SEM Meetup Group Message Board › Job Opening: SEM Manager
New York, NY
LivePerson, based out of New York City, NY is revolutionizing real-time online assistance and advice from experts worldwide ranging from doctors to professional counselors to spiritual advisors to tutors. We have over 30,000 experts in 600+ categories ready to help consumers online with everyday issues.
I'm looking to hire an SEM manager for our Consumer division with the following qualifications:
- a couple of years of solid experience managing medium to large scale campaigns (in the thousands of keywords) across Google, Yahoo, MSN. Keyword researching, setting up campaign structure, managing bids. Experience with 2nd tier engines would be a plus.
- Experience with conversion optimization testing: ad copies, landing pages, providing strategy for development of landing pages.
- Working knowledge of HTML, Dreamweaver, Photoshop. We're very hands on here and although your job isn't to code or design, if you can get a landing page done today by making tweaks here and there rather than wait 3 days for someone else to do it, then we would like to get it done today.
- Working knowledge of conversion tracking.
- an analytics rockstar: Understand what data you need out of the analytics tool (we use Omniture) and how to analyze the data to drive decisions that can bring results.
- Personal qualities: Tons of initiative, always thinking about the next thing that can have a big impact, composure under pressure (you're going to be responsible for a substantial portion of the marketing budget and will be asked hard questions), good communication skills, analytical and data driven and solid work ethics.
We have an energetic work environment and are passionate about bringing the online services of our experts to consumers. There are high expectations to deliver results so you'll need to bring your A game.
If you're interested, please drop me an email with your resume and highlights of relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Client Marketing