Sewing with Style Message Board › Info from Jen Corzine re. this coming week

Info from Jen Corzine re. this coming week

Anna N.
Anna_Nguyen
Austin, TX
All,

I plan to lug my machine there Wed morning around 10:30am (rehearsal time) and spend a couple of hours doing any final fitting and alterations. I would really appreciate a few extra pairs of hands.

This is from jen Corzine, regarding this coming week:

Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 15:33:27 -0700 (PDT)
To: Andy Nguyen
Subject: This Week

Hey Andy!
I had about 17 things I wanted to tell you and I'll be darned if I can remember them. :-P I'll do my best...

First, do you know Janice's last name? I want to make sure we get her in the program.

Second, I will be gone tomorrow (Monday) afternoon and Tuesday morning. If anyone needs to come over with costume stuff during that time they
may ask for Para and she'll be able to help them.

And I think the last thing was that I know a few people mentioned wanting to come see the show. Tickets are $7.00 but if it's only a few people,
we would love to provide those tickets to you guys free of charge. I know Anslee mentioned it and maybe Joanne? Anyway, if you know of anyone
planning to come, please let me know and we'll make sure they get taken care of.

Again, the schedule is as follows:

• Tue 7/19: dress rehearsal, approx. 10:30am
  • Wed 7/20: dress rehearsal, approx. 10:30am
  • Thu 7/21: final dress rehearsal, approx. 10:30am
  • Fri 7/22: performance: 7pm
  • Sat 7/22: performance: 2pm and 7pm

As Jen mentioned, if you'd like free tickets to the performances, please contact Jen directly. (I will be going to the Saturday afternoon performance.)